Wall lamp with structure composed of two adjustable arms in tubular chromed metal. The bulb-shaped diffuser is in opaline glass and metal and runs on the tubular. The lamp and bulb can be oriented in all directions. The wall attachment is round in metal.
Produced by Oluce in 1960s and designed by Tito Agnoli in 1955.
Very good conditions, slight oxidation marks on the tubular.
Measurements with lamp parallel to the wall in cm 53x11x17h